After completion of 10+2, candidates often wander which course to select. In this article, we will discuss about various aspects that are concerned with colleges in country. Follow guidelines as written below:
- Check whether college is affiliated with any recognized university or not. In the website of UGC, list is available for all universities.
- After confirmation of recognition, check faculty and infrastructure of college.
- Age is one of the prominent factors that measure a proper college. An improper college wouldn’t last long.
- If possible, try to visit hostel of college and speak with candidates who are studying over there. This is the best way to assess any institution.
- Placement and training: every course eventually leads to any job or higher studies. Check how college facilitates in placement. Colleges that are based in Bangalore often get better placement than other parts of country.
Requirements vary from candidate to candidate so same college that would be perfect for someone, may or may not be a good option for anyone else. At Ray College, Bangalore, we have local as well as candidates from other parts of country and the world. We ensure proper facilities and required infrastructure so that process of education should be smooth.